- Tutorial & Advice
- 337 views
We will show you in this video how to make a desktop protection with AGIVIR Light. Your tables and desks will be effectively protected against viruses and bacteria.
AGIVIR Light offers effective, long-lasting protection and is easy to clean. This solution complements existing cleaning protocols.
Datasheet : AGIVIR Light
- A roll of AGIVIR Light
- A ruler
- One meter
- A green ballpoint pen (to limit any ink transfer)
- Scissors and a cutter
- A sewing machine
- Resistant polyester thread
- A clean cloth
- A surface cleaner (solvent-free) Serge Ferrari Cleaner 500
- Take the dimensions and add 20cm to the length and width.
- Take the AGIVIR Light roll out of its packaging and set aside the AGIVIR stickers.
- Identify the active surface and transfer the measurements to the roller.
- Cut out the rectangle using the marks made. For more ease, cut in several times.
- Draw a 9cm square at each corner.
- Cut out the squares.
- Before sewing, test on a scrap.
- Set the machine to 2 to 3 points per centimeter.
- Fold the canvas to fold the angle for sewing. Active side on active side (inside of the fold).
- Sew the pliers by making a stop stitch at the start and end of sewing. Cut off the excess wire.
- Check the angle by turning the clamp upside down.
- Repeat the operation for the other 3 corners
- Set up protection
- Affix the AGIVIR sticker. This sticker informs users of AGIVIR anti-virus protection.
- For good durability, regularly clean the surface using a solvent-free cleaner such as Serge Ferrari Cleaner 500
- Wear gloves during all installation and cutting steps.
- Use virucides with care. Before use, read the label and product information.