- Tutorial & Advice
- 288 views
In this video we are going to show you how to quickly apply AGIVIR Tape to a switch. In a few minutes, your switches and other buttons will be effectively protected against viruses and bacteria.
AGIVIR Tape offers long-lasting protection, is simply maintained by cleaning the surface and complements the protection protocols in place. During installation, AGIVIR Tape can be easily repositioned if necessary.
Datasheet : AGIVIR Tape
- A roll of AGIVIR Tape
- A green ballpoint pen (to limit any ink transfer)
- A ruler
- Scissors and a cutter
- A clean cloth
- A surface cleaner (solvent-free) Serge Ferrari Cleaner 500
- Take measures
- Take the AGIVIR Tape roll out of its packaging and put aside the AGIVIR stickers.
- Identify the non-active surface and transfer the measurements to the protective film.
- Cut using the marks made.
- Degrease the surface to be bonded.
- Peel off the product to be bonded.
- Apply AGIVIR Tape with a cloth and remove the air bubbles with a slow back and forth movement.
- Affix the AGIVIR sticker. This sticker informs users of AGIVIR anti-virus protection.
- For good durability, regularly clean the surface using a solvent-free cleaner such as Serge Ferrari Cleaner 500
- Wear gloves during all installation and cutting steps.
- Use virucides with care. Before use, read the label and product information.